Damian is married to Utako and they were both educated at Regents Theological College, Nantwich, where they gained Bachelor degrees in Applied Theology. They have been involved in Christian ministry from an early age and are passionate about raising up balanced, gospel-centred Christians. As well as working as a pastor, care-worker, dance teacher and stage performer, Damian also helped to lead a group of Christian artists known as C.A.L.E.B (Christian Artists Living and Expressing their Beliefs). His desire to bring together faith, community and creativity remains with him today.
Damian's heart is to see a new generation of church planters who are well equipped to bring spiritual, social and cultural renewal through the Gospel, to themselves, their families and the city.
- Lead Pastor | GraceCity Church | Sept 2017 – Present
- Director | GraceCPNetwork | Sept 2016 – Present
- Director | Atelier PURE | Jan 2002 – Mar 2017
- Lead Pastor | River of Life Christian Church | Apr 2003 – Jan 2016
- Co-Director/Director | C.A.L.E.B. | Jan 1992 – Aug 1998
- Regents Theological College, Nantwich, United Kingdom | Bachelor’s degree in Applied Theology
- Certificate in Dynamics of Biblical Change | CCEF School of Biblical Counseling
If you'd like to contact Damian or Utako, please fill in the form below:
The love of God is a #love full of wisdom, justice and truth. It upholds all God’s attributes, rather than blotting some out
RT @timkellernyc: We should let Scripture interpret us more than we interpret Scripture.
RT @Colindye: Rightly understood, grace never produces lazy, fleshly Christians but workers, sold out for Jesus!
#revitalisation comes not with clever strategies and techniques, but with a reliance on scriptures sufficiency to transform the human heart